Our client, a leader in helping philanthropic non-profit organizations do their best to advance their mission, is searching for a strong Director of Operations to join their team. The ideal candidate is an expert at multi-tasking and project management who can strategize to assist the COO achieve the mission and goals of the organization.
- Oversee IT operations
- Design and Implement IT strategies and infrastructure
- Identify and eliminate security risks and privacy issues
- Analyze business needs for IT systems
- Oversees integration of organization systems
- Assists with office administration needs with regards to office machines, safety, operations budget, disaster recovery, etc.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Information Technology experience required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience is required
To apply, please forward your resume to Liz Smith [email protected]