Apply here: https://nrgconsultinggroup.applytojob.com/apply/OW0aD9Ytqr/TransLash-Media-Executive-Operations-Coordinator
TransLash is looking for an Executive Operations Coordinator to support the CEO in person with travel, scheduling, organization, and other various day-to-day tasks. They will provide administrative and strategic support to the CEO; manage the CEO’s complex and dynamic day-to-day calendar; attend critical meetings, as well as travel with the CEO; oversee travel arrangements and schedules; and partner with various teams to prioritize work and ensure organizational alignment. When traveling with the CEO, the Executive Operations Coordinator will act as the traveling Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate will act with a high degree of autonomy, dealing with complex and sensitive issues requiring sound judgment, solid decision-making, and effective diplomacy.
This is a full-time salaried non-exempt position that requires travel 25% of the time. There will be a 90-day probation period to determine the right fit.
Location: New York (with travel required 25% of time)
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Experience in working with historically marginalized communities specifically TGNC, those who are Black and brown, and neurodivergent with an emphasis on a people-centered approach to work;
- Highly organized;
- Comfortable with communicating their questions and needs, working capacity, and boundaries;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask for a complex, dynamic executive schedule;
- Ability to think strategically and execute efficiently; proactively anticipate issues, collect information, problem solve and suggest appropriate recommendations that will benefit the CEO and organization;
- Be detailed oriented while emphasizing accuracy and excellence;
- Ability to communicate succinctly;
- Experience with working and communicating remotely (Google Workspace, Slack, Google Meet);
- A positive, friendly attitude with the ability to forge relationships;
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
And the ability to:
- State needs clearly, firmly, and diplomatically;
- Be patient;
- work within a startup culture while building systems;
- Say and hear “I don’t know,” “I don’t understand” or “I am not able to” without fear of being judged or diminished;
- Teach new skills when required so that people can understand;
- Trust our team and that each member starts from a place of care and good intentions; and
- Laugh and have a good time.
- Serve as an important point of contact between staff and CEO;
- Proactively manage complex day-to-day calendars, and coordinate meetings and social and business events on behalf of the CEO;
- Join meetings, and events, as requested, and travel with the CEO to facilitate action items and follow-up;
- Coordinate domestic and international travel to ensure smooth execution of air travel, accommodations, expense reports, and logistics;
- Assist with special projects for the executive and/or team including creating presentations, drafting reports, and planning live and virtual events;
- Respond to routine inquiries on behalf of the CEO;
- Handle the CEO’s invoicing and management of receipts;
- Run errands within reason in order to facilitate effective time management of CEO;
- Be a trusted partner and confidential advisor to the CEO
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role;
- Full proficiency with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides, as well as Slack and Asana;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and flexibly in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills;
- Ability to work in person in New York and travel 25% of the time.
$95,000 plus benefits.
This search is being led by NRG Consulting Group. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.