Hope Starts Here is a citywide early childhood framework developed through an extensive community and stakeholder engagement process convened by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and The Kresge Foundation (Lead Funders). Through community-driven partnerships, Hope Starts Here: Detroit’s Early Childhood Partnership has created a first-of-its-kind citywide community framework to achieve the shared vision that by 2027, Detroit is a city that puts its young children and families first.
The Stewardship Board overseeing implementation of Hope Starts Here is seeking an Implementation Director to support implementation of the Hope Starts Here framework by driving execution coordination and board management.
These responsibilities include:
- Initiative Execution: Developing and monitoring implementation plans to support each Hope Starts Here Imperative
- Project Management: Facilitating execution coordination and shared learning across Imperative Leads
- Communications and Policy: Facilitating and/or providing strategic support and capacity to increase visibility of Hope Starts Here with local, regional and state-level influencers and key decision-makers, to increase awareness of early childhood education and its importance to Detroit’s future
- Fiscal Management: Partner with the fiscal sponsor to ensure resources are managed appropriately
- Data and Metrics: Reporting data on short-, medium-, and long-term metrics and outcomes to support Stewardship Board oversight of implementation progress
- Issue Elevation: Raising critical issues for Stewardship Board discussion
- Meeting Facilitation: Managing and facilitating Stewardship Board governance and decision-making
For more information about the position and how to apply, please visit: https://kresge.box.com/s/e76xc6leke8gnmza9eh4g4k7t4j6hjxm