Are you a grantmaker in NYC and surrounding areas committed to or curious about LGBTQ
Are you a grantmaker in NYC and surrounding areas committed to or curious about LGBTQ issues? If so, we would love to meet you!
When: Wednesday, July 27th 2022, 5:00pm – 7:00pm EDT
Where: The Moxy Hotel, Elephant Room, 485 7th Ave (At 36th St), New York, NY 10018
Come out with Funders for LGBTQ Issues on Wednesday, July 27th for a fun reception to meet our new president, Saida Agostini-Bostic, and learn more about LGBTQ philanthropy! All LGBTQ and allied staff of philanthropic organizations are welcome to attend, but RSVP is required.
Saida took the helm of Funders for LGBTQ Issues in August 2021, and she is thrilled to have the opportunity to meet community in person! In her former role as the Vice President of Member Services at YWCA USA, Saida understands how to support a network of diverse constituents towards a common goal. As an activist and cultural worker, Saida has relentlessly uplifted the visibility of Black girls, women, and LGBTQ communities.
Thank you to our host committee:
- Rini Banerjee, President Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
- Richard Burns, Interim Executive Director, Johnson Family Foundation
- Chris Cardona, Senior Program Officer, Philanthropy, Ford Foundation
- Paul DiDonato, President and CEO, Proteus Fund
- Rebecca Fox, Vice President of Programs
- Rickke Mananzala, Executive Director, New York Foundation
- Jason McGill, Founder and Principal, Justice Associates
- Nicky McIntyre, CEO, Foundation for Just Society
*This is an indoor and outdoor event. Masks are welcome, but not required. COVID test will not be required for attendance but kindly ask that you stay home if you exhibit symptoms of COVID19.